Thread: new product

new product

We received our new product samples and began running them. On the flashlights, tool kits and water bottles, we noticed that the "black dot" that we are not to move--lasers and shows on the water bottle Also the flashlight with the 3 crosses layout-doesn't have a dot to focus on. I think the others have a dot but still concerned that it would laser on the piece. Can the dot be hidden in the graphic? And still give it a place to focus??
    Thanks-Kim
    Now It's Personal

Blog Entries
    I've never noticed the dot myself when I've run items, but you might be able to find it if you know what and where to look for it. I left the settings the way they are as a fail-safe in case you ever leave something in black. If you did that, it'd change where the machine places the focus sensor, but it should laser just the same. I didn't hide the dot in the graphics or text because I was concerned that it would be too easy to delete or move by accident. However, you can make one quick change to achieve the results you want: change the power for the black laser color to 0. DO NOT change the speed to 0 or the machine will simply stop. You don't need to change the speed at all. I may change the power for black to 0 on those files at some point.

Tim

thank you we will do this