PDA

View Full Version : new product

Arrowhead Laser Center
06-22-2011, 04:16 PM
We received our new product samples and began running them. On the flashlights, tool kits and water bottles, we noticed that the "black dot" that we are not to move--lasers and shows on the water bottle:( Also the flashlight with the 3 crosses layout-doesn't have a dot to focus on. I think the others have a dot but still concerned that it would laser on the piece. Can the dot be hidden in the graphic? And still give it a place to focus??
Thanks-Kim
Now It's Personal

TimG
06-22-2011, 05:04 PM
I've never noticed the dot myself when I've run items, but you might be able to find it if you know what and where to look for it. I left the settings the way they are as a fail-safe in case you ever leave something in black. If you did that, it'd change where the machine places the focus sensor, but it should laser just the same. I didn't hide the dot in the graphics or text because I was concerned that it would be too easy to delete or move by accident. However, you can make one quick change to achieve the results you want: change the power for the black laser color to 0. DO NOT change the speed to 0 or the machine will simply stop. You don't need to change the speed at all. I may change the power for black to 0 on those files at some point.

Tim

Arrowhead Laser Center
06-23-2011, 07:59 PM
thank you we will do this