PDA

View Full Version : Importing Vector Images

beeblan@frontier.com
06-19-2011, 04:14 PM
I recently purchased the online version of vector magic. I have had problems with a couple of item rastering the portions of the clipart I dont want rastered and leaving the part I do want rastered alone. I was wondering if you knew any way to reverse what gets rastered with what doesnt. I tried attempting this in vector magic, however the program doesnt seem to have that option.
thank,
the yum yum tree

DesignedTreasures
06-20-2011, 01:07 PM
I recently purchased the online version of vector magic. I have had problems with a couple of item rastering the portions of the clipart I dont want rastered and leaving the part I do want rastered alone. I was wondering if you knew any way to reverse what gets rastered with what doesnt. I tried attempting this in vector magic, however the program doesnt seem to have that option.
thank,
the yum yum tree

once you run the files through vector magic and import it into gravostyle you have to ungroup it and then delete the background then regroup it. if that doesn't work for you the easiest way to invert the image is in a graphic design program (I use photoshop but at the store we use photoshop elements). hope this helps.