Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Product images from Fall 2010 catalogue

Question Product images from Fall 2010 catalogue

Hi,

We're looking to update our website to include the products from the Fall 2010 Personalized Gifts catalogue however we need images for these products. I haven't been able to find images for any of the products on pgrahamdunn.com. It would be really helpful if you could provide the high resolution product images for all the products in this catalogue so we can use them for both our website and any print materials we want to include these products in... Could you please provide this as soon as possible?

Thank you.

Here's a link to all product photos.
    It's a pretty big zip file, so it'll take a while to download, but it should contain everything you need.
    ftp://www.laserengravings.info/ProductPhotos/PGDProductImages.zip
    Last edited by Franklin; 09-12-2011 at 02:59 PM.

Thanks for this file. A couple follow up questions:
    1. Any chance you could provide a version with the filenames matching the catalogue codes (either the short codes or UPCs)? It seems that in a bunch of instances the 'Z' has been dropped from the beginning of the filename making it harder for us to easily locate the image which matches the product (e.g. code ZKMC50 in the catalogue is KMC50.jpg in the file you provided). While it's possible to work around this it does make our lives harder to match things up.

2. In my attempts to download this rather large file my download kept failing... it seemed to timeout after a while. I was able to resolve this by using a download method which supporting resuming but I'm wondering if you can check your hosting provider to see why this would happen. I realize that there are many factors involved including my Internet connection and the hops in between but I haven't been experiencing this on any other downloads today so I thought you might want to see if you can double check this as it may affect other downloads on your site as well.

I'm still missing images for the following items: ZFRM40, ZFCD40 and CHAIN. Are these available?

Here's a link to the three images you listed:ftp://www.laserengravings.info/ProductPhotos/CHAIN.zip

I'll see what I can do to clean up the data/images, as I imagine this would be helpful for other customers as well.

The full image file is much larger than the laser file update, so I would expect it to be a little difficult to download. I think we're going to be moving all downloads over to FTP, as that seems to work better all around.

Franklin
    Last edited by Franklin; 09-12-2011 at 02:59 PM.

I tried to download the CHAIN.zip file through my browser and it failed so I tried using an FTP client instead. When I tried to download it it failed and this is the log file:

Command: PASV
    Response: 227 Entering Passive Mode (64,57,208,226,208,144)
    Command: RETR CHAIN.zip
    Response: 550-The load was 4.00 when you connected. We do not allow downloads
    Response: 550-by anonymous users when the load is that high. Uploads are always
    Response: 550 allowed.
    Error: Critical file transfer error

After 5 or so tries I eventually got it to download but this kind of error is going to be rather frustrating if it continues regularly.

Hi Brian

We've fixed the issues with dropped downloads, so now just clicking the links on the page should work. Let us know if you have any further problems.

-Alex

Great. Thank you!

Franklin,
    When I click on the link for the download of the CHAIN.ZIP, the page cannot be found.

Looks like we forgot to fix the links in this thread. Fixed now.