Thread: Q&A:Getting Custom Files, Ad Materials

Q&A:Getting Custom Files, Ad Materials

Question:
    I recently had a customer ask for a couple of different items that your retail line carries. The customer was referred to those items in our store but they wanted the products engraved "right before their eyes". Would it be possible for us engravers to have those same files for our machine so that we could do that or do you have a strict line for retail and a strict line for engraving? I know in our store, some people are willing to wait for the engraving and others want our already engraved product so that they can just grab and go.

Thanks,
    -Amy

Answer:
    Unfortunately, we do not offer our stock product line in a format for laser engraving. If it's just one or two files that you want re-made, we may be able to do you a favor in this regard, but we may not be able to get them to you in a timely manner depending on our schedule, and you will likely have to line them up yourself.

Regards,
    Franklin

Question:
    Does PGDunn offer any preformatted artwork for newspaper ads? I don't have time (or much imagination) to scan or photograph and create ads. What are others doing in this regard?
    -David Rooker

Answer:
    No, we don't provide complete ads.We can provide hi-res product photos though, if you'd like to feature a certain product.
    -Franklin
    Last edited by Alex; 11-05-2010 at 03:59 PM.