Thread: Product Ideas

Product Ideas

Having gone through the Christmas season there were a few items that our customers either saw on the website "Personalization Mall" or somewhere.
    Here is a list of ideas we would love to see added to the product line if possible.
    1) Photo Frames with out the scalloped edge, ZFRP painted and cherry finish
    2) A smaller cross exactly like ZFTC only smaller size 5"x8" range, and a little narrower-just a pettie cross for infants painted and cherry finishes
    3) Square and rectangle crystals maybe 4"x4" or 3"x4" size the same thinkness as ZCRY01
    4) Painted metal frame like ZMFS01 in different colors (School colors would be great)
    5) Metal travel mug, would need to be painted like the water bottles.
    These are just a few of our thoughts, we were also sad to see the jewlery box ZKMC60, and so many of the lithographs being discontinued.
    Thank you for all your hard work and ideas.
    Arrowhead Laser Center
    "Now It's Personal"

Another product that would be amazing for our customers would be a Silver Plates similar to the Brass plates. It would be beneficial in all three sizes!

I agree that would be a great addition too. We have been asked about trophies so that would work great

Arrowhead's ideas are wonderful! Since we just joined the program in September and were getting the items in for the first time, its hard to see our quick sellers being discontinued "so soon" for us. We've also had several requests for glass mugs.

If we're talking product ideas still, rather than starting something new, I figured I'd jump in here and revive -

My customers, mainly for grads or manly gifts, love the pen sets. Inasmuch, the new catalog with only two such sets is rather a disappointment. While I understand that there probably wasn't enough demand for those awesome flip cases [magnetic or otherwise] to continue production or what have you, but it would be excellent to get some more selection, even if it is in different woods.

Also, I regularly have folks asking if the mechanical pencils are available individually. Will they ever be?

Does anybody know if the ART0418 - featured on the Breast Cancer Awareness Month flyer - will be available without text for engraving? The image with the wreath is really rather lovely, and, I think, would make a lovely engravable piece for whatever event or cause.